This course runs from September to June. You will have your own plot to work on, plus a greenhouse, cold frames and composting facilities. Tools and equipment are provided, and the produce is yours too! All in a special RHS students’ area, backed with an orchard.
Superb gardens at Lamport Hall are a great learning resource for us – we can practice techniques in a real environment on a range of plants too large to list!
The Level 3 course works to a more ‘industry based’ standard, so can help if you are working in horticulture, or want to do so.
£1499 per person for the year, payable in 2 instalments: £899 Sept 2017, £600 Jan 2018. Includes all assessment and certification fees, the recommended textbook, tools and equipment, and refreshments (not lunch).
Study starts on September 19th, 2017 – Tuesdays 9.30-2.30pm
RHS Level 3 Certificate in Practical Horticulture
- Soil testing and specifying adjustments for horticulture
- Collecting, preparing and propagating from seed
- Establishing and maintaining a range of plant types and forms
- Identification of a range of common garden plants, weeds, pests, diseases and disorders
- Planning, collecting, preparing and establishing propagation material
Contact us on 01933 234928 to book or click on the button below.Book a Course